Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Wow, another great evening of sailing. So Brandon, Dino and I were out at the House of Refuge. Forecasts show huge wind again for today and tomorrow. I haven't been able to get any photos because it has been rush down to the causeway, rig and sail till sunset. Dino pointed out that this is the last week of day light savings time, and it is ending with a bang. Geez that means no more week day sailing for us working people, although I do have some sick time I can use.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Whoo Hoo - Good wind on Monday. I arrived at 4:30 and most everyone was packing up. I rigged a 6.0 and as I looked towards the House of Refuge I wondered if it would be big enough. I wasn't out there 30 minutes and wished I had a 5.0. Huge wind forecasted through Thursday.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Sunday afternoon turned out to be fairly good sailing. Saw a lot of folks on the water, looked like the wind was a bit better on the north side of the bridge. Late in the afternoon Dino (Mr Speed) showed up rigged his double luff sale and everyone left......whats up with that?