Friday, September 5, 2008

TS Hanna

Thursday I talked to Dick and Dorian as they finished up on the water and decided to rig a 7.0, wind was out of the north. After rigging a rain band came through and wind dropped. Dino, Austin and Brandon showed up and the wind started to fill in as the skies started to clear. I jumped on my 88L board but couldn’t really get on plane. Switched over to my 118L board and took off. River was getting real choppy so I headed up to the cove north of Joes point. Finally got to some flatter water but I had way to much sail. Made a few runs and headed back. It was a real struggle getting back and I was done! I was talking to Dino and he said if Brandon is on a 6.2 and you are on a 7.0, what’s wrong with that picture? No argument there. Austin stayed out in front of the island and worked on his water starts……he even nailed a few!!

No comments: