Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We got back from Hatteras on Sunday and late in the afternoon I wound up at the causeway. I spoke with Art, Marsha and Dave from Mich. Dino and Austin showed up and I rigged an 8.5 on the 118L board. I caught one gust and that was about it. But, after 9 hours in the car it was great to be on the water.
Monday I was on the causeway to Sanibel around 2:00. I rigged a 7.0 on my 118L board and was fairly well powered. Wind was out of the south and I was making runs from the causeway out past the lighthouse and back. Some small swell was coming around the point into San Carlos bay.
Today I was at the Stuart Causeway for over an hour and the wind didn't come up as predicted. I saw Dorian, David , Jerry, James, Jon, Brandon, Henry, Ron T., Larry, Dave from Mich and Ron L waiting on the wind.

No comments: