Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wow, I haven't been on the water since 1/5..... I'm feeling listless. This past Thursday I was at the causeway at 5:00 pm and the wind had faded. There were several people out on formula boards flying these huge sails and all I could do was watch! I understand Friday was good, but I had to work. Saturday the wind took a while to build and by that time I had made plans to eat mexican food in Tequesta. Seems like everytime I eat mexican food the wind comes up, whats up with that? (see post 10/26/07) We stopped by the causeway late in the day and found out Dino was giving rides on his formula board. I wonder if he charges extra if he gets up on plane? Also, Art had a run in with a manatee and the manatee won. Today at 1:00 pm the wind line said 15 with gusts to 20. I was there at 1:30 and there wasn't a 20mph gust in sight. Stayed there 3 1/2 hours and finally gave up. Tomorrow looks to be a good day. NOAA says NW 15 - 20 and accuweather forecasts 65 degrees at lunch.

No comments: