Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wow, I haven't been on the water in over a week. However wednesday 9/24 was great! Wind was out of the north at 26 - 28. I rigged a 5.0 on an 88L board and sailed till sunset. When I arrived at 5:00 Brandon, Bill and a few others were on the water. Shortly after that Dino and Austin showed up, we had the best time. This past weekend I was in Ft Myers and brought some gear to teach my niece how to windsurf and the wind never came up. We waited all day Friday and Saturday.....nothing! Was able to watch the Gators play Saturday afternoon and then they lost by 1....geez.
Things are looking up however, this morning channel 12 said breezy Sunday through Wednesday!!!!

2 comments:

James Douglass said...

Yeah! Wednesday 9/24 will go down in history.

Did you get out on Saturday 10/4? That was pretty dang good, too, at the Fort Pierce S. Jetty.

Dave Zajicek said...

No I didn't make it out to the inlet. I have never sailed there but this fall/winter/spring I need to get out there!