Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dang Saturday was a cold day on the water. I arrived at 9:00am and Greg (aka Kawabunga) was already sailing. It was in the upper 40's and fortunately the sky was clear. Wind was out of the NNW and I rigged a 6.0. Went out on my 118L board and was fine for about 45 minutes and then had to go to my 88L board. I sailed till 11:30 and came in because my fingers weren't responding. By this time a lot of sailors were showing up and the wind had shifted and picked up out of the north, temperture was 53. At 1:oo I rigged a 5.1 and went back out for an hour.
Sunday afternoon Tammy and I stoped by the causeway and the wind was light out of the SE. Art and Ron were on the water. Ron was on a formula board flying an 11.0, big change from saturday.
The hourly forecast for Tuesday is NW 18 - 25 and 63 degrees, mostly sunny.

No comments: