Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sunday 11/22 was the first time I had been on the water in two week. It was forecasted 10mph out of the south. When I arrived at 12:00 there was a fair amount of white caps on the water with heavy cloud cover. Jack and Marion told me who was sailing what. Art, Greg (aka Kawabunga, and Mathew were on the water. David showed up shortly after I did and Ron T. arrived later. I rigged an 8.5 on the formula and was out for an hour when the wind had built to the point where I was overpowered. When I came in to re-rig Greg told me when he arrived at the causeway there was really dark clouds to the east and funnel clouds were trying to form. I rigged my 7.0 on the 118L board and went out for another hour. It was a great afternoon of sailing and completely unexpected.

No comments: