Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Windy Week

On Monday 11/17 we had another cold front push through. The wind stayed up all week as it clocked around to the east and then the south. I talked to Ron T and he said Monday they launched from the mansion as the wind blew straight down the river. Saturday I could hear the wind chime banging in my backyard all day with an east wind blowing. My ankle is still a mess, no windsurfing for me. Ron said They launched from the west island of the causeway. He rigged a 5.2 on a 75L board and was way powered. Sunday they were on the east island and the wind was out of the SE. He rigged a 6.5, the tide was coming in hard, and just barely avoided going under the causeway. Yesterday the wind was still blowing Jeff said gusts to 30mph. Today seems light but it is supposed to build late as another front pushes through tomorrow.

No comments: