Sunday, November 7, 2010
Saturday I went up to the Ft Pierce inlet. The wind forecast was N 17 - 21. I arrived around 1:30 and didn't see any kites, not a good sign. The wind had a little to much west in it and occasionally it would switch north and fill in. I started talking to one of the kiters and his name was Dave, "Big Wave Dave." Are Dave's naturally drawn to water sports? I rigged a 6.0 on a 92L synchro and around 2:30 I went out for a half hour and caught some gusts but it seemed like to much work. Then at 4 I went out again but it wasn't any better. Today it's supposed to build late in the day and turn NE if so I'll give it another shot.