Monday, October 31, 2011

Sweet sailing on Sunday!

I arrived at the causeway around 2:00pm and it was blowing out of the NE. Dino, Henry, Joel, Bill and Susan were finishing up and most were sailing 6.5's. I rigged a 6.0 on my 118L Bic and was nicely powered. Cape Cod Dave, Dennis, Art, Ernesto and a few others were still sailing. With the addition of Cape Cod Dave was Jack and Marion, so now the windsurfing season officially begins. With the exception of Michigan Dave but it's still much to warm for him. I sailed up to the bay north of Joe's point, Art's bay, and spent 45 minutes carving up some flat water. It seemed like the wind was starting to back down so I headed back. Halfway there the wind picked up and I spotted Art heading north to the Jensen causeway. I jibed and followed Art but I was wishing I was on a smaller board. We ran from bridge to bridge and then I called it quits.
If you lost some harness lines on Sunday see Art.

No comments: