Friday, May 14, 2010

Today the wind was out of the SW like it was on Wednesday. I rigged a 7.0 on my 118L and was out for an hour and a half. The wind was building slowly and I dropped down to a 6.0 on my 92L synchro and was out another hour. It was bright and sunny and the water wasn't very cold so I was wearing a shorty wetsuit. Their are some weeds in the water so my fin does get fowled occasionaly but other than that it has been some nice sailing. I didn't get out yesterday. The wind was out of the north and it was heavily overcast. There was a 2 hour period where I could have sailed a 7.0.

1 comment:

Dino said...

Glad you're getting some sailing in. I cruised up and down the channel again today, (4th day this week after work) on race track flat water using the 8.4m sail, but no shorty. :)