Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Saturday was not a fun day on the water. I envisioned 8.5 possibly 7.0, the wind did not come in as predicted. I rigged an 8.5 on the formula board and got up on plane a few times but for the most part it was work. Art, David, and James were on the water; Ron L showed up later rigging an 11.0.
Sunday was great! I hit the water at 11:00 and finished at 4:00. Wind was out of the SSE and it was heavily overcast. I rigged a 7.0 and it was a good choice, the wind was fairly steady. The Daves represented at least a quarter of the windsurfers: Canadian Dave, Cape Cod Dave, Michigan Dave, just learning Dave (local), just learning Dave (Canada) and myself. It was nice out at the House and on the west side of the channel it was flat and the wind was still filled in. A few of us sailed from the east island but most were from the west island. Later in the afternoon I sailed over and was greeted by Ron L who promptly told me to go back to the other island, nice guy.

No comments: