Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday the wind was nothing like Saturday, those darned weatherman. I got to the causeway around 3 and David D and Art were on the water schlooging for the most part. Around 5 some gusts were coming through mostly south of the spoil island and Art was flying. Ron had gone out with a 9.0 and he and David were catching some gusts as well. Eventually the wind did make its way to the causeway and the railings started to buzz. So I rigged a 7.0 and headed out about the same time the wind started to back down. I had a few runs but the current was really ripping and I couldn't get any further south then the marina. I came in and got a bigger fin but it didn't help much. After we called it quits I was able to check out Davids formula board. Its pretty cool 228cm long and 100cm wide.

No comments: